Last Updated On May 29, 2020
- Data protection principles
- Data subject’s rights
- Information may automatically collected about you
- Information from our partners
- Log files
- Embedded content from other websites
- Google Analytics
- What rights you have over your data?
- What do we use your information for?
- How we secure your data?
- Third-party privacy policies
- Children’s information
- Contacting us
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under the age of thirteen.
“The Company“, “Ourselves“, “We“, “Our” and “Us“, refers to Bindhexa.
“Party“, “Parties“, or “Us“, refers to both the client and ourselves.
Data protection principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information regarding processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which personal data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and process the minimal amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data subject’s rights
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – You have to right to know whether your personal data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – You have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data gathered.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – In certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – Where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – In certain cases you have the right to object to processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing – You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – In the event that we refuse your request under the rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – You have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your personal data.
Information may automatically collected about you
Bindhexa may automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our website(s), services, mobile applications or other products, including:
- Browser information
- Operating system information
- Mobile device information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP address
- Internet service provider
- Content viewed
- Geographic location
- Connection speed
- Time of visit
- Referring site, application, or service
- Registration time
Information from our partners
Bindhexa may offer the ability to use certain third party websites to facilitate your registration on Bindhexa. We may also use information about your profile and connections on third party websites to allow you to share or connect with your friends and contacts on Bindhexa or to personalize your experience. In addition, Bindhexa uses “plugins” and “widgets” from various third party websites that allow them to collect necessary information for great user experience on Bindhexa.
Your decision to use, or share with, a third party website when accessing or using Bindhexa is completely voluntary. Bindhexa is not responsible for compliance with the policies or practices of any third party website. You should ensure that you are comfortable with the information such third party websites may make available to Bindhexa by reviewing those websites’ privacy policies and service terms, and by modifying your privacy settings and preferences on those services.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
Bindhexa follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider, date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Google analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of this application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
The staff of Bindhexa has full right to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior.
Personal data collected – cookies and usage data.
What rights you have over your data?
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How we secure your data?
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Stored data is encrypted when possible.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Third-party privacy policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Note that Bindhexa has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Bindhexa does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.